Financial Planning Options
Single Session One Topic Financial Consultation – Client Choice $600
If you have one or two financial concerns and are looking for fast and accurate information or a second opinion, a two-hour consultation may be just what you need. This is a real working financial planning session. It is ideal for those who do not want the conflicts inherent in commission-based planning and do not want the expense of a complete written plan. For two hours you control the agenda. We will discuss your financial planning or investment concerns. It will be our job to give you as much information as we can during your two hours.
Here are some examples of what we can do:
- Review Your Investments
- Create A College Savings Plan
- Evaluate Your 401(K) Plan
- Prepare A Retirement Cash Flow Analysis
- Review Your Early Retirement Offer
- Discuss Lump Sum Vs. Lifetime Annuity Options
- Evaluate IRA Required Minimum Distributions
- Review Insurance Coverage
- Analyze Long-Term Care Insurance Options
- Create A Budget That Works
- Another Financial Topic of Your Choice
Multi-Topic Engagement $1,200 - $4,000
More in depth than a one-time consultation. Scope and fees are determined during a one hour Get Acquainted Session. The five core areas of financial planning; Retirement, Investments, Taxes, Insurance, and Estate will be touched upon. Additional topics may include stock option planning, college goals, social security timing, long-term care and end of life planning.
The planning process involves a series of meetings with the client typically conducted over several weeks or months, using the following fundamental steps:
- Establishment/definition of the relationship with the client
- Gathering of client data, including personal and financial data, goals, objectives, risk tolerance
- Analysis and evaluation of client’s current financial status and assumptions
- Evaluation of alternative solutions
- Development and presentation of financial planning recommendations
- Assistance with implementation, as appropriate.