When you are just starting out making sense of your finances can be overwhelming. Chances are you haven’t had much guidance or education around good personal financial habits. Some questions you might have are:
- Should I pay down debt or save for retirement?
- Should I buy or lease a car?
- How do I manage day to day spending?
- What are my employee benefits and how should I make a choice?
In addition to access to a personal financial website with net worth, detailed financial information, spending reports and secure on-line document storage you will have access to an advisor with a Certified Financial Planner® designation for financial questions and concerns. If you would like to start saving outside of your company’s retirement plan, our clients have access to institutional priced mutual funds and benefit from our on-going research and evaluation of different/"new" investment strategies/ products. Investment options are limited and there is no coordination with funds not managed by WWA. WWA will utilize standardized model portfolios and there is no coordination with assets held outside WWA accounts. Fees are based on Gross Annual Household Income:
- Fee based on Gross Household Income
- Full-Time Students (including Graduate)
- Up to $89,999
- $150,000 and above
- Includes Asset Management up to $150,000
Additional Monthly fee for Asset Management of
- Assets between $150,000 - $199,999
- Assets between $200,000 - $249,999